Ten Harley Street Limited (“Ten Harley Street” “us”, “we” or “our”), with its registered office at 10 Harley Street London W1G 9PF and registered number2806036, is committed to protecting the privacy of its users.
Ten Harley Street Limited is the data controller (“Data Controller”) for the purposes of the Act and can be contacted at 10 Harley Street London W1G 9PF.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Ten Harley Street is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on the Website without giving Ten Harley Street any Information. But sometimes Ten Harley Street does need Information to provide the services that you request. This document is designed to give you a clear explanation of our data processing policies. Please see below for further information. If you have any questions or concerns relating to our use of your Information and/or data protection, please contact the Data Controller at our registered office address above.
You may send us or we may ask you for the following Information:
- Your full name;
- Your address and postcode; and
- Your contact information (such as your email address, telephone number and mobile telephone number).
Ten Harley Street may also collect certain information about your computer hardware and software, this includes:
- Your IP address;
- Browser type;
- Operating system;
- Access times; and
- Referring website addresses
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Ten Harley Street [and/or our partners] may use your Information in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide services that you have requested;
- To develop and improve our services;
- To contact you to answer any queries you may have.
- To contact you for market research or marketing purposes where you have given us permission to do so. For more information on how we may market our services to you please see below.
Ten Harley Street may in limited circumstances, disclose your Information to the following third parties:
- In the event that Ten Harley Street sells or buys any business or asset we may disclose your Information to the prospective seller or buyer; and
- If Ten Harley Street is under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply Ten Harley Street’s terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
From time to time, and where you have given your permission to do so, we or our partners may wish to contact you with information relating promotions, offers and other information about our services, or the products and services of our partners including our group companies.
If you decide you do not want to receive those marketing communications, you can unsubscribe using the following methods:
- By writing to the Data Controller at our registered office address: 10 Harley Street London W1G 9PF; or
- On each marketing communication there will also be an opportunity for you to unsubscribe.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
OUR RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take all reasonable steps to retain your personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary. If you no longer want us to store your Information you may request for it to be removed from our records, please see below for details of how to request removal. Please note that such removal may prevent us from supplying certain services to you.
CORRECTING, UPDATING AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us to provide a copy of the Information we hold about you (for which we may charge an administration fee) and to have Information removed or any inaccurate Information about you corrected.
If you would like your Information to be removed from our records or if your Information requires amending then we will endeavour to correct, update or remove your Information as swiftly as possible. This can be done by writing to the Data Controller at our registered office address: 10 Harley Street London W1G 9PF.
Please note that while we will endeavour to make the updates as promptly as possible, communications may be sent using the original details until the changes have been processed.