The Service & Benefits
From the moment your patients come into the building to the moment they leave, they will find our staff sympathetic and helpful. Everyone will be treated with absolute discretion.
A full range of optional support services – leaving you free to concentrate on your patients.
- An elegant Grade II listed building with 46 consulting rooms, all decorated, furnished and equipped to high standards
- Prestigious, world-renowned location
- Total flexibility – your own consulting rooms when you need them
- Simple agreements and no long term financial commitments
- Long opening hours – seven days a week. Evenings and Sundays are popular with some clients, not least because local parking is free
- Friendly and professional staff to deal with your calls, welcome your patients, make your appointments, and take payments
- A personalised telephone system answered and managed to your specification
- High speed wireless Internet available
- A full range of optional support services such as medical secretarial administration, marketing, design and PR – opportunities to make new professional contacts through regular social events
- An alternative entrance away from Harley Street when privacy and discretion are especially important, as well as ramp access for wheelchair users
- Discreet personal alarms, if required, to ensure your safety while consulting